A collection of pictures from the last while. Spent in escape in the evenings, wandering the Avenue in search of moments, pictures, conversations, ideas.
These girls were absolutely incredible; it was a real pleasure to hear them as I strolled by. Absolutely stunning harmonies. I wish I found out if they perform anywhere, because I'd definitely go to see them.
This next picture says it all; the effect their music had on those of us passing by.
The obligatory self-shot, as I pass by another mirror. It's less narcissism than curiousity; and also my desire to bring a character into scenes where there isn't one. But mostly because I spend so much time looking through the camera at others, that I forget that there is "me" there as well.
Last night was Paul's birthday, so I met up with him and his friends at the Pour House...it was a great time. When I'd arrived he was already several drinks into things!
Here Alex and Paul jousting with each other with their wit...
Daniel (left) who runs the Pour House and one of his staff hanging the new painting that arrived while we were there, by Jenn Kovachik.
Noel out on the street, cigarette break.
Graham and Paul
Mike and Noel
The bartender making some of the folks the requisite Jaeger Bombs...I was trying to remember where I'd seen her - last night she said hello - and I found out tonight that Devlin's went out of business; she was the regular bartender there. But I don't know her name!
Evan, whom I met last weekend at the Black Dog with his girlfriend Jasmine
Evan and Jasmine
Yes, Alex is quite drunk...
Paul now out on the street, listening to the cigarette amplifier of the guitarist, as he played "Whole Lotta Love" and "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin (which was appropriate as we were just beside The Black Dog).
Dancing...Funky Buddha
The Flaming Sambuca...no I did not have this....


















No comments:
Post a Comment