Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Berlin...

Got to Berlin yesterday after the usual marathon of flying...made even worse by a rather nasty ear infection I acquired a few days before leaving. I continue to stumble around with my ears feeling as though they're stuffed with cotton; not being able to hear people speak is bad enough...not hearing them while they speak another language (even though I speak some German) is a bit tougher still.  The infection was quite bad, resulting in a visit to the Emerg at the Grey Nuns on Saturday; bad enough that there was bleeding in my left ear. I'd just be happy if they popped suddenly and I'd be able to hear again.  What I want to have happen to my ears is what's happening to this guy's mouth....


Self portrait before heading out onto Sybelstrasse...


Flowers starting to bloom in a park just up from my hotel.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Jahni,

    Hope the ear thing clears up. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad about the ears John....you need a pharmacist to help you out on your next trip...:). Enjoy Berlin and your course. Hope Paris brings better health....try drinking more wine. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete